Sunday, September 9, 2007

11 months old


I am in denial. Seriously...one more month and my baby will be 1 year old. He is loosing that baby look and heading for the toddler look overnight. L is a delight. He is shaking his head back and forth, to be silly and also amusing when he is throwing a fit. Man for such a little guy he sure does have a set of lungs. My friends don't believe me and say that I make stuff up. I invite them to my house or try to call them on the phone to prove my point and immediately he calms down, therefore proving them right that I just make it up. He is trouble...he loves to unload everything, in fact, right now he is unloading the diaper bag and gives me an innocent cheeser smile. "Mom you know I am cute and when I flash you this smile you can't be mad at me." We think it is only a short time until he starts walking. He doesn't like the hold my hands and let's walk. He prefers to "do it myself". He has four teeth, 2 bottom center teeth and then 1 front tooth with the tooth right next to it. We are hoping his other front tooth comes in quickly. For now it is cute when he flashes his snaggle tooth smile.

2 comments:

Freer Family said...

Oh he is darling.
Where does the time go? I remember reading his birth announcement via email in the Disneyland Hotel on the laptop. Crazy that was a year ago.

Cammie said...

Cute boy.I love his hair. Time does fly by fast.