Saturday, November 17, 2007

Wicked






"Tell them how I am defying gravity
I'm flying high, defying gravity"
That pretty much sums up tonight. I am flying high!!! How we pulled this off I don't know but it was meant to be. All my sister's are here to see me and we went to Wicked. It was something we had talked about for a long time and then one night a few weeks ago it just all fell into place. It is hard to believe it is here and sad that it is going so quickly. But no one can say we just talk about stuff. We make it happen!!! I can't even go to sleep, well it is probably a good thing as L is puking. I also have to be the first to blog about it as I have been neglecting my blog with all my visitors I have had in town (and the fact that peen and courtnie need to steal the pics for their blogs!).

4 comments:

Traci said...

How fun is that! So you have 4 sisters and you, is that right? I want to see Wicked too, so glad things fell into place for you, how fun is that!!!
You guys all look great!

Ashley said...

2 sisters, 1 sister-in-law and we have all decided to adopt Courtnie as our sister.

Freer Family said...

Oh how fun! I would love to see Wicked. How cool that you got to do that with your sisters! Sisters rock!
I hope L is feeling better soon.

chiggidy said...

so much fun - thanks for letting me come crash your sisters trip :-) I can't wait to have you in NYC anytime!