Friday, February 1, 2008

almost 16 months

I have been slacking on taking pics of my baby. So today we decided to take some pictures before the other kids got home. Well wouldn't you know he is well trained. I don't know how he figured it out but after every shot he would run over to me to look at his picture on the LCD screen??? hello!!! He is still only 15 months and I have so rarely taken pictures of him, how did he figure that out. Anyway it made it very difficult to get any really good ones but at least there were a couple keepers.
In case you can't tell what he is doing he is attacking his beloved stuffed doggy.
L's notorious monkey lips.
















(anyone have ideas for why the colors go wonky on blogger? Amy? I have it set on sRGB in-camera and in PS it is set to RGB.)

5 comments:

Paige said...

I love him. You are rude!

Traci said...

look at those curly locks! too cute!

Bonnie said...

He looks super cute and i have to say he seems older than 15 months. I thought he was closer to 2. Anyways, great blog...great pics!

Maman Pélissié said...

He is so cute! It looks like he keeps you busy!

Cammie said...

Oh my! He is so cute!