Thursday, December 13, 2007

snow day

I will take it! I was so pleased to get a phone call from my friend saying that there was no school today due to the impending storm. Usually I am not to happy about this but today was different. We slept in, read books, played in snow, built gingerbread houses (graham cracker actually)and watched a movie...ahh the life. The snow hasn't stopped so I am glad we have power for now and food.




check out those ears! (He wouldn't let me fuss with his hat, thank goodness he had mittens on and couldn't pull it off) He only lasted a few minutes as he didn't like to be confined in all his gear. I can't seem to get a picture of him looking at the camera... but hey at least I got something. That is more than I can say for my oldest who ran away with his friends immediately.

5 comments:

Traci said...

Wow! L is getting bigger. Look at those cute teeth and his ears! Adorable photo. I am with you it was a great day at home!

Paige said...

Are you serious! I love that kid! Maddie looks cute too!

Anne said...

Even after 5 winters on the east coast I think it's pretty ridiculous that everything shuts down before a snowstorm even hits. I mean I understand why, but still...

Your kids are so darling!!

Freer Family said...

What a fun cozy snowday! L is so cute, he looks like a little elf. Of course M is adorable too.

Cammie said...

Great pictures. You gotta' love a good snow day!