Tuesday, December 18, 2007

technical difficulties

I tell you ever since our power surge a little over a week ago, things have been freaky. Our treadmill has died, (new power supply and usb ports for the computer). Now the internet has been freaky all day and I have spent more than 2 hours with our internet provider trying to fix it and if it happens again I may have a problem with our modem. But on a good note. I couldn't surf the web so I searched through the "pile" of photos that I have on my computer. I ran into a couple that I thought well I forgot about those....







What cuties. This tub time was when my sisters were in town. This is my adorable niece and L. Check out the monkey lips...ohhh it is almost enough to make me want to rush upstairs and kiss the sleeping kid. I will refrain.









Check out this innocent face. Who me??? mess and destruction? no it must be my older siblings! Look at my face and tell me you don't believe me! (look at the trail of mess, tazmanian devil that's who is at my house these days)

2 comments:

Margo said...

Your kids are so cute. I loved your Christmas card. You are such a talented photographer.

HayleeBean said...

Ashley, your photography has come such a long way. It's been a while since I've visited your blog (sorry). Congrats on the new camera.....you'll love it!