Tuesday, January 1, 2008

catch up

Okay my Dad called me to remind me my blog has been neglected and that I seem to be playing favorites and he is very concerned about my love for my oldest child. So hopefully I will be able to post more of him too.





My oldest has it all figured out. He informed his friend, "Next year we won't have to wait in line for so long. We will be at the first of the line because my Grandpa is Santa's helper and he will tell Santa what we want." (My Dad has been Santa's helper since I was a little girl. And he just bought a new Santa outfit this year so we are thrilled!)



I received the Shepherd and Stable Animals for my nativity. I just love this set even if everyone else may have it. I have been so excited each year to get a new piece. I can't wait until next year!!!