Friday, June 26, 2009

a teaser...

okay well since I excused myself from blogging, I now have a couple of seconds to post.

well this morning I woke up not knowing which way to position myself on the toilet....ugh.... luckily I am feeling a little better because today (tomorrow while I am typing this but I have to post date it because I can't run the risk of someone not sleeping tonight and checking out his beautiful bride before the wedding) is my SIL's wedding. This will be posting when we are at the Salt Lake Temple for their ceremony. We are excited!


































and just for the record I am not a wedding photographer

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous pics of a gorgeous couple.
You are so very talented, Ash.
Thanks for the teaser pics.
And I hope you feel better soon.

Sara said...

Where were you when I got married, is what I want to know....
And I hope you feel better soon too - and that it's not the swine flu!!
Love ya!

Marci said...

Oh Ashley! I can't wait to see the rest. These are beautiful. I hope you are ok! Have you been sick?

Kim Goddard said...

You should be!

Crystal said...

I love the pictures!
I hope you are feeling better and were able to enjoy the wedding!