Monday, July 13, 2009

unplugged

ahhh it was so wonderful. No house construction to worry about, no phone ringing off the hook, no cell phones, someone else to make the bed, clean up and refresh towels and bathroom. No TV or movies to watch...just beautiful surroundings. We accomplished exactly what we wanted, to get grounded again and feel relaxed. So if I can get the massive amounts of photos loaded on my computer I will get some posted. Where did we go? Glacier National Park, Calgary Stampede and Banff National Park. Now I must get off the computer and finish the mounds of laundry.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Sounds like a great getaway!! I can't wait to see some pictures!

Sarah said...

Sounds awesome.
Not the laundry, but your trip.
Can't wait to see pics and you guys in person!!!
We so need to chat soon.
Just lemmie get my voice back, and I'll give you a call.