Saturday, July 18, 2009

okay okay okay

I have several people (you know who you are!) reminding me that I need to post pictures. Well where to even start? I am currently loading all the pictures on my computer. How shall I post? There has been so much happen and I am so far behind. Do I post in order or do I just post whatever I feel that day....hmmm. Well I guess posting something is better than procrastinating. So I just had a lovely visit with my friend Amy she stayed for a few days with her kids. We didn't get everything in that we wanted but it was a successful visit. The kids all got along, we played with our cameras, photoshopped until 1:30 am one night and sewed until 2am another. I feel the creative energy returning. It feels great to feel recharged and ready to get on with it. So because I have one photo out of thousands (so not exaggerating) from the past 3 weeks editted I will leave you with it. Ahh I just remembered I haven't finished editting bridals and the rest of the engagements....okay deep breath....here is the photo... at the Salt Flats with my kids from this past Wednesday.




3 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous pics.
You are so very talented.
And your kids are so very cute.
I can't wait to see you all in person.
Only about two weeks now!

Paige said...

you are so talented. Thanks for all the help this weekend!

Amy said...

Gorgeous photo!