Wednesday, September 9, 2009

how much is a smile worth?







Enough to make me say yes to more lessons. This is no pose for the camera smile...this is "I can hardly contain myself, I am giggling the whole time, tickled pink, don't you dare take me off this horse smile"

She is taking lessons with her cousin who is riding English style and looks so good doing it. M will move onto that once she has learned the "ropes". Her cousin was cantering and jumping gates today. I was not there for her first lesson 2 weeks ago but Grandpa Gull was. M got right on the horse and was soon onto a canter and went over a gate and landed on her bum. Well a few tears were shed but she dusted off and wanted to get back on. Great Grandpa Joe will be so proud. M wanted to post in this lesson today, she started out pretty well but I think that will come with practice.

1 comment:

Traci said...

how fun for m! miss p would love to take lesson one day as well!
hope she keep us the great work!