Sunday, November 15, 2009

ahhh back to life

Reflections contest is done at our school. I have a few more things but at least the biggest chunk is over and maybe I won't live at the school or make 6 trips in one day. So last night I finished a couple of sewing projects I have had sitting. Here is the one M is wearing today for the Primary program. I literally stole this pattern from Leigh the day she got it. I did fess up before I walked out of her house with it. (and I have returned it to her) It is ModKid Kyoto. I am in love with this pattern it is so fun and a few different variations which don't worry you will get to see them because I have others almost finished.
















My sister Natalie makes the best headbands, hair pieces, flower clips and also does bridal pieces. Anyway here is her blog. I need to take more pictures of the cute stuff M has from her so she can update her blog. She sells them so fast that we never get to see all of her amazing creations. Here is one flower clip I just love.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Love your new creations. Can't wait to sew with the 3 of us now that you aren't the Reflections Queen anymore.