Sunday, November 1, 2009

blink....October is gone????

October 1-3 Girls trip with Marnie and visited Erin


Ahh what a breath of fresh air. Traveling without kids to go stay in the Renaissance Glendale Hotel in Phoenix,AZ watch Marnie teach at the scrapbook convention. Eat yummy Mexican, catch up and laugh. Visiting Erin was so much fun. I love friends that even though it has been 8 years since we lived by each other and very infrequent phone calls we can spin back time and make it seem like no time has past and remember why it is we LOVE our friends from college so much. Oh and Marnie and I subjected a huge room of women to our karoke...I bet you wished you were there!!!!


Jemima and JoAnn came from CT the same weekend. I got to spend Sunday evening with them before they flew out. I love FRIENDS! Come and visit anytime!

October 9: my baby's bday, he's "FREE" in his words




















Halloween party: Toy Story family theme















Oct. 31: one picture taken


Finished just in time for Halloween our new table runner.

4 comments:

Traci said...

what a fun trip! i remember erin! it has been a long time.
cute table runner you made too!
can't believe how big your baby is!

The Shields Fam said...

ashley, the costumes are so awesome! love em!

charie

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! I love your fam's Toy Story themed costumes.
You all look spectacular.
Oh, and Happy Birthday, L!

Danielle said...

The runner turned out fabulous. So did the Halloween costumes. Let's sew next week. We have quilts we need to finish.