Saturday, April 7, 2007

curse Martha Stewart..

Okay maybe it isn't just Martha Stewart but this unreal expectation I set up for myself around holidays. I want everything perfect and picture perfect which usually leads to me stressing out and then bagging things all together because they aren't exactly the way I want it. ......take a deep cleansing breath....... When is my life ever picture perfect...LOL. We will be doing a small easter egg hunt in the morning. I have the kids outfits mostly ready for tomorrow. (I need to finish some touches on Maddie's dress, and hopefully after bed I can make her new doll a dress to match....we will see how ambitious I get tonight.) I really want to get the sewing machine mess off of my kitchen table. Especially because we will be dying eggs tomorrow. Finally after many years of not doing it and collecting many easter dying kits on clearance we will use them. Any leftovers will be going in the trash.

No comments: