Tuesday, March 4, 2008

123 book tag

I am trying to catch up on blogging. I have been buried in projects. So I check in on Crystal and she has tagged me..and it is a short one so I decided to do it.

Here are the rules:
*Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.
*Turn to page 123.
*Find the fifth sentence.
*Post the next 3 sentences.
*Tag 5 people.

The closest book to me with at least 123 pages is: Understanding Exposure

"And, when faced with coastal scenes or lake reflections at sunrise or sunset call on Brother Reflecting Sky, meaning you take your meter reading from the light reflecting off the surface of the water. Warning: Once you've called upon the Sky Brothers, your camera's light meter will let you have it. You will notice that once you have used Brother Blue Sky and set the exposure, your light meter will go into a tirade when you recompose that frontlit winter landscape."

I know so exciting :). I just have to keep rereading until somehow it all sinks in!

I tag: Lanna, Traci, Kristi, Amy, Margo

1 comment:

Traci said...

I will get to this post, just got back for va-k!