Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday









We had a great time, no school, Easter egg dying, friends... If only every Friday was like that or at least as fun. Thanks Maryann! M explained how there is a difference between dying (motioning slit your throat) and dying (Easter eggs). Unfortunately I can't even do it justice but it was cute. L was cute. The pic is of him signing apple. He has his own unique way (I posted this just for you Peen!) It is supposed to be signed on the cheek but he twists his own ear. I LOVE IT!! It is really fun to see his signs emerge. I have been teaching him and using Signing Time and he LOVES it. He doesn't have any hearing difficulties or speech delays I just wanted to do it with him. It is wonderful to know what he wants. Anyway that was more of a side note. The kids had so much fun. And for once I have more pictures of the first born. I have received complaints that the older one doesn't get much blog face time. So I will try and do better. We are grateful for our friends and hate to even think that time is running short before we move. Only 3 months left....sniff sniff. (note: I just remembered I have to record this too. The vest that L is wearing is his favorite. He LOVES owls. I will ask him where his owl is and he starts pulling at his vest and saying "who who who". His favorite thing at the children's museum...the Owl in the little zoo area, he giggles and it is the first thing he runs too)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Yay! New blog posts from you. :) Looks like you have some great friends. It's always hard to move, but thing of all the great people you will have met with all this moving around!

Your kids are tdf. I cannot even believe how big Aidan is! Honestly, he is so grown up. Liam is adorable. His hair is divine.