Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Boy advice for M

Shalece, Justin's cousin had a friend over tonight. She wanted to make that we would be passing through the room so that he wouldn't put the moves on her. (She is in college and getting ready to go to India for a month....so jealous.) Anyway this friend was a previous boyfriend and she just wants to be friends. When he left he gave Shalece a hefty envelope with a letter. After reading it she told M, "don't ever like boys!" M, "I like my brother though." Shalece, "oh you can like your brother, he is cool." M, "yeah he does tricks!!"

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow, you should warn Shalece that immediately after I swore off boys, I met & fell in love w/ Matt, my husband.
It seems to happen often that when you're not looking for something, you find it.
Fair warning.