Monday, February 23, 2009

Girl's weekend

M, my Mom and I went to visit my Grandma this weekend. We ate tons of yummy foods (I am not looking forward to my weigh-in this week.) Aunt Sandy helped us set up M's quilt so we could get the backing on. Now I just need to hand quilt it. I am excited to finish this project.



<

Then after we folded up the quilt it was time for cards. I am not one that is really great at these types of games but they taught me Hand Foot and it was really fun once I caught on.

6 comments:

Marci said...

I love your new profile picture! You are so beautiful. I wish you could take mine!! We'll have to reserve a photo shoot when I come visit!

Ashley said...

Yes Yes Yes because I want to see you!

Sara said...

How fun is that! And wait - weigh-in?! Argh...my bad conscience is haunting me. I better go have some ice cream to shut it up. :) You look fabulous meanwhile. I miss you.

Cammie said...

The quilt is beautiful!

Sarah said...

Looks like fun.
And I love your hairstyle in the pics.
So fabulously chic.
Miss you.
See you Saturday, August 1st?

Amy said...

The quilt looks like it will be beautiful. The photos you took of your sister turned out great! Miss you guys.