Monday, February 9, 2009

"I hung-er-ee Mom!"

L demands, "Mom I want CHI-cken fries (chicken nuggets and fries)! Mom replies, We are going to eat lunch at home. "I hung-er-ee. I want a hang-er-ber. Please Mommy, please." While it was hard to not just run through the drive-thru because of the hypnotic cuteness that was overtaking me. We have plenty of food at home that is healthy. But it was too cute to not write down. It reminds me of when A was this age and every time we passed a Burger King, McDonald's or Wendy's he would say "Fridays!" Which in translation is french fries. M always said "chickies" when we would drive by.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Too cute. Miss going to those places when it was freezing cold to let the kids run around the play areas and just chat. What a big boy L is becoming.

Wendy said...

L is so cute. I miss watching your children grow up. Sounds like life is GOOD in SLC and you are enjoying family and hobbies.

Mum said...

Just checking in on the Valentine pictures wondering if you got to use the flowers! Yep. Love to look, great photos! Love to all.