Thursday, May 21, 2009

how many guys to hang a mantle?

Well before we get to that I have to bring you from the beginning. Prepare to be amazed....for those who had been in my apartment in Connecticut new that my tv spot was inside the fireplace. Well I graduated to above the fireplace but it still was "temporary" for me. I had grand schemes of how to cover in the horrific cove above the fireplace. It just wasn't me. I had to argue my side many times of why we should even do something like this. Well...you will get to see the proof. I WON!!!!! Without further delay...... the dreaded BEFORE pic












and some transition photos for your viewing pleasure. Though no one will get as much pleasure from it than ME!

























and the drum roll please......



















ohh did you guess how many guys it took to hang a mantle?????

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It looks great! I totally forgot about your tv in your fireplace:) I love it!

Sarah said...

Gorgeous.
I am so not a fan of those alcoves above the fireplace.
Glad you won!
It's beautiful.