Thursday, January 20, 2011

she let me


And even gave me a full grin to document her stage of life right now. Love it! She has always been "only on my terms" type of baby and kid. That being said she has a very full tender heart. I have a very special love notes lunchpail that I get to add to everyday with her sweet notes she gives me or leaves for me to find. It is quite full and I will need to start another because I can't let go of even one note. Occasionally I can get a snuggle, especially when it is bedtime and she wants to stay up..."Mom can I snuggle you in your bed." I am a softy so that usually means dad takes her to bed when he is ready for bed.

2 comments:

*Leslie* said...

Beautiful!!! When did your kids grow up so much!? I'm glad you're blogging, facebook has it's place but, it isn't nearly as fun as a blog.

The Shields Fam said...

love it! she's so big!