Thursday, January 20, 2011

sick of facebook

Well it is time to stop wasting time and the drama of it all. Now I haven't quite got to the point where I have deleted my account but who knows...I have loved catching up with everyones blogs. I have neglected mine and so have neglected yours as well. I will do better. I guess I had a false belief that everyone was on FB.

Our tradition: Valentine pics, my daughter still hasn't been willing and now I have to go buy new flowers because they are wilted. Darn :) Trying to get back into using my dslr. ahh I have missed taking pictures.


4 comments:

Kristen said...

Too cute!!! Oh the memories. Miss you!

Kristin said...

You take such beautiful pictures! And of course you have a beautiful family!! :)

Traci said...

yeah good to hear from u! love the traditional v-day pics!

Sara said...

I have missed your blog! And who in the world is that big boy?! What happened to A's child-face?!
Wish you were closer!!