Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday love!

Okay I used to dread Mondays.. heading back to work after a weekend off. Well as years go by I have fallen in love with Mondays. The kids go back to school and new week is started. House can stay clean for at least a few minutes and I can hit the gym. I love my Monday schedule and actually get excited on Sunday night. I feel energetic and ready to take life head on...some times it only last a few of the morning hours and other times a few days. Goals begin on Mondays and my hope is each Monday gets a little better each week. Now if that could stretch to the whole week I will feel I have got it made...unrealistic? maybe but if I shoot for the moon maybe I just might get it :). Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I need to get a better attitude about Monday... I find myself feeling a little grumpy Sunday evening, and often lazy on Monday. weird. Send me some of your Monday mojo!

xo!