Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Back to School



I thought I would be able to get my house back together yesterday. Well we had a Snow Day, so no school after a week long vacation. So all the catching up was done today. We purged closets this past weekend. I am finally letting go of pants that are 10+ years old. Even if I fit them again I think it would be best to just get a new pair. It was very liberating. I dropped off 3 large garbage bags at Goodwill today. It makes me want to do more. I did start on my scrapbook stuff and was able to do a little but it needs more to actually be finished. I listed a whole bunch of rubber stamps on ebay. I cleared out a whole drawer. Hopefully they will all sell and then they can make someone else happy.
L's new trick is to take his binky in and out of his mouth. I also catch him with his thumb in his mouth. I am trying so hard to keep him a binky boy so it is something I can take away at the appropriate time. We shall see. I also can't keep socks or shoes on this kid. Thank goodness for my friend Allie who puts her boys in cotton tights. It is such a fabulous thing. He can't kick them off. I had them in the wash and so he has been going sockless, this kid has rubbed his left foot and right pinky toe raw. When he gets excited he rubs them back and forth, or if I put shoes and socks on him he does it as well to kick them off.

No comments: