Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Happy 7th Birthday!

Well I can't believe A is 7 years old! Where did the time go? We have had so much fun today. A had a treasure hunt that lasted almost all day with lots of fun things. It started with going to Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. And a stop at our favorite pizza place and then a few more with the last clue, "A pirate at sea longs for this place he left behind." Then he came home to a table full of treasure.
And a picture of the loot. We spent hours building all these Lego things. I love building stuff with him. Call me crazy but I honestly love building Legos (let me clarify...with directions and all of the right pieces)

1 comment:

Traci said...

Looks like you guys did have a fun day. Can't believe your oldest is 7, next year is the big 8!!! How was the movie??