Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

I was showered with love today. Justin made this yummy cheese blintz casserole....man this guy can cook! Though I vowed to start my week off eating better after vacation I chose to indulge in this decadent breakfast. I received e-cards from my kids, hubby and in-laws. I have to say the e-card from my in-laws took the cake. I laughed and laughed it is found on Blue Mountain , I am sure you will appreciate it. It is worth a click so go check it out!
The older I get the more I appreciate what mother's have to go through and makes me so grateful to my Mother and my Mother-in-law. What amazing women. I feel so fortunate to have their examples in my life. My mom for bringing me into this world and for loving me so much. As I have had my children I think I feel what she must feel for me. I can't help but look at M and think WOW this must be the way my Mom felt about me. Then for my Mother-in-law who raised a wonderful son and loves me as her own daughter. I am so extremely blessed to have her and can call her Mom too. It feels like she has been there all along and she has just as much to do with raising me now! (As a kid I would have never thought I still needed to be "raised" or parented but I sure do!)

No comments: