Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ahhhh L is mobile

okay I thought it was supposed to come on gradually not overnight!!! Seriously. Sunday L decided at church to crawl over to our friends, not army man crawl but up on all fours. Monday he was going from room to room and then Tuesday he was pulling up on furniture and standing!!!! I don't recall having to go through these stages so quickly. Right now he has pulled himself up on the chair I am sitting on a patting me saying "Mom". Oh that is the other thing he did the da-da-da-da babble but skipped the whole ma-ma-ma and went straight for "MOM". Justin heard it and I have it on video too. He looks right at me and says "MOM". Last night he was up with Justin and he had just woken up and he looked around and said "Mom" trying to find me. Yep he loves me!So now I am trying to baby-proof everything again. I don't have a gate yet so hopefully he will give me a little more time before he goes for the stairs. I am grateful for the johnny jump up and the ExerSaucer. It gives me a few spare moments to get the legos and other hazards off the floor. It is a little more tricky with older kids who are allowed to play with those things.

No comments: