Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First day of school



We were running this morning but I had to at least get a couple of snapshots before they left for school. Check out M sporting her style! I let them dress themselves. I figure it isn't worth the battle and they did a pretty good job. M is like her Aunt they can get away with putting anything together and carrying it off well. A was thrilled with being back in school. Finally his mind can be stimulated in ways only school can do. M's highlight today...well the first thing she told Dad was that she has gone to this place that had HUGE washers and it was amazing. (I spent most of today at the coin-op large capacity washer...OUCH! But I survived my first laundromat experience. I even had to leave it to pick M up from school. Luckily it was still there when I got back. All large bedding items are cleaned a thoroughly dried. YIPPIE)

2 comments:

Cammie said...

I love the first day of school. Your kids looks so cute!

Freer Family said...

They are so grown up. I love M's fashion sense, what a cutie!