Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tag I'm it

Thanks Lanna!
I was minding my own business...well reading her blog and found that I was tagged. I find it a little harder to dodge this than I do the getting-to-know-you forwards.

Jobs I've held:
1. Mom
2. Scrapbook page/product designer
3. University Registrar's Office
4. Estee Lauder counter manager
5. Maid for a B&B (short sheeted my friend for her wedding night...I was so mean...of course we were only 18....)

Movies I can watch again and again:
1. Down with Love
2. Moulin Rouge
3. Fifth Element

Guilty Pleasures
1. IKEA cinnamon rolls
2. sleeping in/taking a nap
3. Ben and Jerry's

Places I've lived:
1. Connecticut
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Manti, UT
4. Holladay, UT
5. Ross, CA

Shows I enjoy:
1. well it would help if I watched TV to even know what is on.
2.
3.

What were likely the first things you thought when you saw your significant other (or best friend) for the first time?
1. Significant other--He is so cute but he is too old I am sure (probably the first and only time someone thought he was older than his age).
2. Best friend--I must know her from somewhere but I just knew she was going to be my best friend

Places I've been on vacation:
1. Montreal
2. Outer Banks, NC
3. Chennai, India
4. Cape Cod
5. Newport, Rhode Island

Favorite foods:
1. Creme brulee (I knew there was another reason why I love Lanna so much!)
2. Mexican, especially Chile Verde smoothered burritos...mmmm
3. Mangoes from India
4. Spaghetti
5. Fresh from the garden tomatoes and grilled cheese sandwich....tis the season!

Websites I visit daily:
1. yahoo.com
2. long list of blogs :)
3. ebay or amazon

Body parts I have injured:
1. the back of my leg....ouch. When I was at IKEA the stupid carts are squirrely and it ran over my heel and left a nice bruise and swollen knot.
2. knees
3. chipped a bone in the arch of my foot and couldn't ever dance in pointe shoes again
4. I have had so many sprained ankles (but so far no broken bones other than a small chip see previous injury.)

Nicknames I've had:
1. Wisha (from when I was really young, because I always wanted to go "Wisha" aka with you)
2. Ashey cakes- my neighbor was Ashley frosting
3. Seagull, C Gull- just to make sure we could tell the differnce between me and my SIL, she was Ashley E Gull.
4. Roach clip- still don't quite understand that one and maybe it is a good thing. I just know one of my dad's friends called me that everytime he saw me when I was little.
5. Ash - I know so original but I am Justin's one and only Ash, well he calls his sister that too...so do I. Hey Ash this is Ash! is always the beginning of our phone conversations.

Your turn. I tag:
1. Hillary
2. Marnie (it is time for a new post :) )
3. Traci
4. Allie
5. Amy

Who tagged me:
1. Lanna

3 comments:

Traci said...

thanks for the tag, just finished mine!!!!!

Hillary said...

I am not one to participate in this chain gobbly-gook!! But I guess I might have to this time... You forgot to add to the end... "If you don't do this in the next 24 hours you will die a horrible death!" ha ha ha! :) Just kidding! Okay so I might actually get around to this in the next acouple of days! Sit tight!
-Hillary

Sara said...

I think the rule is you can only tag one person - so that would be Hillary. Sorry, girl ;) Heh - I'm terrible - "Pick her, not me..." (Name that movie.) I loved to read about you - it's always fun to learn those little details.