Thursday, August 30, 2007

horoscope

I don't put much stock into these but I did read todays' horoscope on yahoo for me.

"There are changes coming soon that could put your life into a confusing state, so you shouldn't be in any hurry to move things forward. Stall for time, and try to keep your life in a sort of holding pattern today. Being too hasty about the projects you're working on right now will deprive you of seeing better opportunities when they appear on the scene. Book yourself some spa time or pick a long movie to rent -- settle down and let the world amuse you with its many delights"

Well I don't quite know what it means but I am already at the confusing state, I would add choatic ...so I think I will put the kids to bed and settle into a good chick flick tonight and maybe that will calm the nerves.

No comments: