Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I have yet to take pictures of the kids in their halloween costumes. Especially little L. He is going to be a monkey. What has now become tradition for usually the first halloween (for L it is his 2nd but he didn't fit it last year). Anyway I promised Aunt Natty I would post a picture of the hat she sent for L's b-day so here it is. Sorry it took me so long to take a picture of it. Then I thought for fun I would post M's picture from today. I think I am a bit of a rebel. Their school doesn't celebrate any holidays. I even saw a kid who was dressed up marched straight to the principal's office. Well M and A had Halloween temporary tattoos on and halloween shirts. I know so rebellious!

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Are you talking about the monkey costume that you made for A? That was so cute. That is one of the best baby costumes ever!

Ashley said...

yes it is. I can't believe A and M used to fit it at one point.