Wednesday, October 10, 2007

too all the marathon runners

I am so proud of you (Paige, Mandy, Anne)and quite envious. I am still cursing my knee that decided to do freaky things when I jogged for 30 minutes (almost two weeks later still stiff and weird)

Congrats!!! You are all amazing! I haven't ever run one and I get all weepy when all of you talk about crossing the finish line. I can't even imagine what I would do if I had run the marathon and crossed the finish line... I may just have to kiss the dirtiest part of the finish line. (I liken it to the feeling of getting off a excruciating airline flight at LAX from India and wanting to kiss the dirtiest place on the floor I could find. Then eat a salad, random I know but that is the way I felt)

I got this off Anne's blog I laughed so hard. Of course it is probably because I am not the one feeling like that right now.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Funny clip. I love the bloody nipples at the end. Do you watch The Office?