Sunday, October 7, 2007

New England Fall checklist

Well I finished one thing, our traditional General Conference family picture at the pumpkin patch.

Tomorrow go buy pumpkins at our favorite picking patch. Tuesday (L's bday) I will be heading to my favorite orchard to pick up several gallons of cider, a few cider donuts and 3 small squash for the top of my door. Places we must go before the end of the month: Kent, CT (Belgique Patisserie & Chocolatier)and Keene, New Hampshire pumpkin festival

and just for kicks the pic from last year with me a week before giving birth

3 comments:

Traci said...

Cute family pics!! We are in desparate need of some. What pumpkin patch is this??? So cute!

Cammie said...

I am so jealous! That sounds and looks like so much fun. Your pictures in the pumpkin patch are really beautiful.

Freer Family said...

Gorgeous family photos! I love this tradition! Can you believe what a difference a year makes?