Wednesday, April 23, 2008

catching up on unfinished projects

Okay I gave up on trying to scrapbook the last five years and most of that stuff is packed up now. We are on the home stretch, less than 2 months before the big move date. So I have this corner in my room of fabric for new projects, cut out projects, somewhat sewn and finishing touches. I have to get this stuff packed up. I have given up on the idea that I will have M's quilt pieced together before I leave. So aside from the embroidery I have left to do on it I have abandoned that idea. I found in the stack of stuff; a messenger bag I made for our babysitter for her birthday. All I had to do was sew the lining in, I can now check that off my list. I am pleased considering it is my first bag. Now that is almost 4 months past her birthday, maybe she can use it in the fall.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What an adorable bag- looks great and I am sure she will love it. That was really nice of you too!
Hey- don't forget we need to do a GNO before you go!!!
-This is Traci

Paige said...

I want one!!!

Crystal said...

Great bag! I also have a bunch of projects that I need to get on the ball and finish. I still haven't finished the Princess Quilt for Anneli! UGH! The piecing is finished but I was going to be brave and quilt it myself...I'm starting to rethink that now...