Wednesday, April 2, 2008

a message to the Tooth Fairy


I know you must have a busy schedule but we are needing a visit to our house tonight. We have someone who has waited a very long time to lose his first tooth. He is nearing the end of 2nd grade. You see it happened at school. Mrs. Clark (our school nurse) took really good care of the tooth and put it in a plastic tooth necklace to safely transport it home. 'A' was very anxious to get the pictures over with so he could put the tooth in a small envelope and under his pillow. It is waiting there (and it is only 5:38pm). I hope that you can make it at some point tonight.
Thanks,
Mom

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute post and photo, Ash. :)

Hope A gets rich tonight!

Paige said...

WAHOO AIDAN!

Lanna said...

So, what did the Tooth Fairy bring A?

Traci said...

I hope the tooth fairy made it! I hear she is busy. Can't believe it was his first tooth too!

Cammie said...

Oh how sweet! I hope the tooth fairy found him. He is the cutest thing. I still can't believe he's old enough to lose teeth. Where does the time go?