Tuesday, April 8, 2008

look who's 5!



Someone pinch me!!! Where did 5 years go? When she was born we were graduating from medical school and looking on to residency and now we are nearing the end of residency. WOW! M has had a great day. We did this photo shoot today. I had to stop at the grocery store to grab pink frosting (I had a hard time finding it, no one had it in stock). M always asks for flowers so...she was with me and she picked out the roses. A girl needs flowers on her birthday! Her favorite presents were Giselle Barbie, Enchanted Ball and animated version. She told A, "you can have Robert." M told everyone today was her fake birthday because she will have her real birthday when her friends come over to her pinata party and garden party. (Those are one event happening next week)

9 comments:

Traci said...

Time sure does fly! Hope M had a great birthday! Love the roses and pics too! Great day for it!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, I was staring at those photos thinking, "Who is that adorable girl? And why didn't Ash put up a pic of M?" It took me a few moments to realize that that young lady was M. I see her every week and I think in my head I still see M as a little girl. What a grown up little lady she is. Congrats Mommy (and Daddy) on raising such a lovely little girl. Happy Birthday M!

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday, M! I remember coming to visit when you were just a newborn. Beautiful then, and beautiful now. Love the photos, Ash. :)

Crystal said...

Happy Belated Birthday M! We hope she had a great day! Love the pics--she is so grown up!

Lanna said...

No way! There's just no way she could be FIVE! Wasn't it just a year or two ago that I visited you in the hospital when she was born? I think I took you an Arctic Circle shake and a CK onesie. M is absolutely gorgeous. What's her secret?

Ashley said...

Yes Lanna it does seem like just yesterday. I remember the chocolate nut shake...yummy!
Thanks everyone!

Cammie said...

Holy Crap! Was that really five years ago? I visited you in the hospital too, and I was pretty pregnant myself.

She is very beautiful! Where does the time go?

Freer Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Those five years flew by! She's so pretty Ash!

Leigh said...

Seriously, I need you to take my kids pictures!! You do such an awesome job. I agree with Justin...you should do it for a living!!