Thursday, March 12, 2009

how many men to take out a wall?

Well as many as you allow. I know my brother would have been up here to take his wack at it too. The supporting beam was what needed the extra bodies. Justin has fun as they let him use all sorts of "REAL" man tools. It is amazing how much different it feels to have that wall gone. It really opened it up. I am so excited. Today is a recoup for the guys building from 7am-10pm. I am wiped out and all I did was take pictures and grap levels and nail clips. We had a great time and laughed so much my stomach hurts.








3 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like fun, and Matt would have loved to take his shot. I can't wait to see the finished picts.

Crystal said...

How fun and exciting! Can't wait to see it all finished!

Tonya said...

How exciting!!! Look at you guys go!!! We have to chat soon!