Thursday, March 26, 2009

until next time...




Jed, I hope you were listening or present at your services. I hope you realize how much of a void it creates by you not being here. Why didn't I take your mom up on stopping by to see you in December? It has been many years but the memories haven't faded. I am sad that just as I moved back into town I don't get the chance to catch up with you. My heart aches and I hope you have found peace. It is hard to believe you are gone and that I won't get that chance to see your smile again in this life.


Jed- A charismatic guy who you couldn't help but love and never forget. He was someone who always left an impression with his amazing talent of making people feel important and special. No matter how long it has been since you last saw him he would remember details of conversations or life events. His smile drew you in and his enthusiam was highly contagious. His amazing hugs just made everything else seem so insignificant. My freshman year at Westminster was the highlight of my college experience because of Jed. He always listened and conversations with him were never a bore. There will only be one Jed and those who knew him are better people for it.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

What a beautiful tribute!!