Sunday, March 29, 2009

Update

M won and got her haircut. She wanted it. She was sick of brushing her hair. I made her wait a few days to make sure it wasn't something she would regret and really wanted. Mommy wasn't quite ready to get her hair cut and realizing that she is wanting a say in her hair. Ahhh She will be six in a week.



















Here is what A can be found doing..... We had a mommy/son date and went to the Fablehaven 4 launch party. Then we went to Five Guys Burgers and Fries. YUMMY!







And the other thing he loves is skiing. Check out his poor face. He went skiing with Dad yesterday. A claims he applied the sunscreen but we have our doubts. They had a great day and the sun was shining. Now we are back to yucky gray and snowing....ugh. I am done with winter. A has a positive outlook and says it is great for skiing though.

9 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Maddie's hair looks cute! Isn't is fun to ski with your kids? We love it!

Marci said...

Hi Ashley! Just thinking about you. I want more pictures of your basement! Miss you!

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

M's haircut looks so cute! She has that - you can wear it any length - hair.

Traci said...

the are getting so big! happy b-day to m in a week too!

Jean Kracke said...

M's hair looks cute! G has decided to grow her hair long enough to donate to locks of love (10 inches) so she can grow it super long. We'll see how that goes.

Ashley said...

Jean- I wanted her to try to let it go a little longer and then donate it but she was impatient and I didn't want to go too short. Good for G!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Hey found your blog!! Guess what?? I went to the Dr yesterday because I thought I was dying!!! REALLY. Turns out I have a sinus infection...I have started the antibiotics..YEAH!!!! Maybe things are looking up!!!

Sarah said...

Oh, they're growing up so much!
And M's hair is lovely. And such a manageable length.
She's got the face for any length or style I think.

Kristi said...

love her hair short! She is such a beauty. Aidan's sunburn looks painful. ouch!