Wednesday, August 19, 2009

kid update

Okay so the boys like to play guitar hero. Well of course the little one just pretends he can play and he makes me turn the radio station to find a "guitar song". A is getting better at it. He is such a perfectionist that he won't even try if he feels he can't suceed at it. Well he finally decided he could do it. (It doesn't help that his best friend can play almost everything on expert...seriously it makes me not even want to play, I still will play with you though C.)
























M got her hair permed by Aunt Bear Bear. She says she won't do it again because it took way to long for Aunt Bear Bear to get all the rods in but we will see. M loves the result.



















Here is right after and good news the perm did take and is still in. This is also a dress that I made for her. I have been sewing up a storm this summer with my friend Leigh.

5 comments:

Marci said...

Ash!! That dress is so cute! You are so amazing.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

love the curly hair!! I need to pay you to make Ella a dress..it's adorable!

Amy Smith said...

Love the dress. I am so glad I bought that pattern.

Paige said...

Cute dress! I love it. My kids keep telling me a need to get them a weed (wii) like aunt ash!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness!
M got her hair permed?!
It looks fabulous!
And I love the dress.
It turned out beautifully.
Love the pics.
And keep up the good work, A!