Friday, August 21, 2009

Mom=punctuation

Mom ______ Mom. MOM! MOM?
I know Leigh will be laughing because she can even hear who is saying this. That would be my baby. Everything starts and ends with Mom and if I am not answering MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM MOM with not even a breath in between.
annoying/cute....
L has been loving this week because the older kids have been in climbing camp in the afternoons. Today was pirate day at camp so we made a quick run to ToysRUs to gather some pirate paraphernalia. Well no luck but when we pulled up to the store L points to the sign and said "Mom I want to go to that store Mom. Mom why is there a twinkling star Mom? (pointing to the star around the R). That is Toys R Us, he responds with an OHhhhhhh. Do you want to go in there? "Sure Mom"
Next we stop at JoAnn's "Mom no I am not going in that store Mom." It was a fight but luckily it was a quick trip. Then the dollar store, jackpot. Feed the kids lunch drop them off at camp and drive back home. L falls asleep....transports to his bed and now I need to pull myself away and get something done. School starts on Monday YIPPIE!!!!!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

That seriously made me laugh. Especially since I can hear him saying every line. I totally love that little guy!! My chocolate eating buddy!!