Wednesday, May 28, 2008

where have I been?


Well the countdown is on... 3 1/2 weeks and we will have all of our belongings in a moving truck heading across the country. This picture is the corner of our bedroom that we cleared out last night and stacked the boxes I packed yesterday. It is hard to believe the time has come. So this is my life for the next few weeks. What can we live without so I can pack it. Luckily I have spent the last couple months purging, I am sure there will be more (there better be!!). It is amazing how much stuff we crammed into this 2 bedroom apartment, if 5 people wasn't enough for the space...lol! I just wanted to update the blog as I have been neglecting it. Sorry I hope you understand.
Wish us luck we are supposed to hear back today from the offer we put in on a home yesterday. I didn't realize how emotional and hard it is to buy a house.

8 comments:

Crissy said...

Good luck on your move and the new house too! I am excited to have you back in the west and hope to see you guys again soon!

Lanna said...

We're right behind ya on the boxing up phase. Good luck with the move. If you get time, post a picture of the house you're buying. I'd love to see it!

Kristi said...

Good luck with everything, Ash. We'll have to get together after you are all settled in. :)

Traci said...

Good Luck with the house offer! So fun and stressful at the same time!
Hey are we going to be able to have a little GNO before you all go????
Happy Packing to you!

Freer Family said...

House buying is extremely stressful as is moving across statelines. Hang in there! I'll cross my fingers that the house deal works out! I wish I was there to help you. You were so sweet to come and help me when we were moving from SLC to LV. It will be fun having you closer, I'm hoping we will have a chance to get together one of these days. Good luck!!!

Jenn said...

I completely understand the emotional part of buying a house! I'm still trying to get it all to sink in now that we have our own house.
Good luck on the move! Look me up when you get here!
-Jenn

Margo said...

If you are driving through and need a place to stay, you are more than welcome to stay with us. What an exciting time. Love you tons and can't wait to hear about your new adventures.

Amy said...

Wow, I hate the packing part. Goodluck with the move. I can't wait to hear where you settle etc...