Sunday, May 4, 2008

Days like today...

Are the reason I LOVE being a Mom! Justin has been out of town all weekend. We have been able to get together with many of our friends. It has been a great. The older kids let me take an hour nap today after church. L was down for a nap too. I woke up to presents on my pillow. The kids got into the craft stuff and made me a "Happy Mother's Day Su(r)prise" card and necklace, bracelet and rings that all say 'MOM' on it. (And they cleaned up after themselves, you wouldn't even know they had that stuff out!)

What is the best is it isn't even Mother's Day. They didn't have Dad or anyone telling them they needed to make something. They wanted to let me know I am special to them. This is the best UnMother's Day, prebirthday ever!




3 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww. Your kids are so precious and sweet. What a great day for you.
Total bonus that they cleaned up after themselves and everything. Impressive. Most impressive.

Traci said...

What a treat!!! And you got to document all about it too! Kids really are Gr-r-r-eat!!

Jenn said...

That is so sweet!! S does that for me once in a while too, and I love it! (Although, I think A will need to show her how to clean up after herself when you guys get here to UT.)