Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bon Voyage Buckies!!



I have tried so hard not to cry. So far I haven't let it, I am sure my time will come. The Buckwalter's moved in the same weekend as us. We have spent the past 5 years together and are sad to see this chapter close. While this is no way goodbye, distance will be separating us. I don't think baby monitors will reach from Paris, France. A few years ago they moved over to our building and we have made many memories. The BBQ's, game nights, GNOs, bookclub, pet names, HSM reenactment, sprinklers, Guitar Hero, HSM Sing it....the list can continue.

A picture of me and Kristen after many hours of throwing out stuff, packing, laughing, reminiscing. I can't think of a better way to have spent her final days in Heritage Glen. Well my passport is itching to be used, and I am excited to have a really good excuse to go to Paris. I have not been there and it is on my list. So it will have to happen in the next three years. I informed Justin it will be next year with or without him.
Thank you Kristen for all the memories. I look forward to your blog!!!!

2 comments:

Traci said...

Love that pic of you 2!!! I didn't know they left already, it will be fun to read her blog for sure! Great post!

Margo said...

I can't believe they are moving out. Time sure flies. They are heading to Paris, how fun is that. I remember scrapbooking at her house. Those were some fun times. Having good friends and good memories are so wonderful.