Sunday, June 1, 2008

June 1st???

Are you kidding me???? Well I have been looking through photos, there are so many things I haven't posted, printed or edited. So I will have to do flashback posts. Check out Sarah's blog she posted about our fabulous Murder Mystery dinner we had a while ago and then I will not feel so guilty that I didn't post about it. We had soo much fun and the food was amazing. I just barely got the photos edited and too her. And because it is nearly midnight and cheesecake sounds wonderful I will post about my trip to the cheesecake factory with my friends.
Crystal and I have birthday's just a couple days apart. Jemima took us to The Cheesecake Factory and we got to pick out a decadent slice of cheesecake. We enjoyed them outside. YUMMY! How I got to know these two women was serving in Relief Society presidency with them over the past year. I was released last week as 1st counselor last week. It was hard to give up my favorite calling. I am glad though that I get to keep our friendship. Jemima has been such a breath of fresh air in my life. There aren't any games, she calls it like it is and I love her for it. I have enjoyed the hours upon hours we have spent together. We can always be caught being naughty, lunch at Panera, fabric shopping, finding Disney Pixar diecast Cars, browsing Target or talking for way to long on the phone. She has gotten me excited about food storage. She is an amazing quilter and even taught me how to do paperpiecing and make M a quilt (well it isn't done yet but most of the blocks are done). There is so much more too. Thank you Jemima! I will miss our frequent get togethers but rest assured you will still get the daily phone check in :).













For my birthday all of my family went in on spin shoes for me. WAHOO! So please pardon the sweaty nasty look in the photo I had to try them out immediately and didn't get to shower before our little family celebration. My Mom sent the kids money to buy decorations for my party. The kids bought a bouquet of balloons and the number candles. She wanted to send a party in a box but then thought the kids would have fun picking out stuff. She was right. Thanks MOM!!!

3 comments:

Cammie said...

Happy late cinco de Mayo birthday!

Traci said...

Don't ya love the cheesecake at the cheesecake factory..... Yummy!

Freer Family said...

Holy Moley that cheesecake is so calling my name. Mmmm! Happy late bday! I feel bad I spaced it, I totally knew it was cinco de mayo. Remember the Barbie cubie decoration that got passed around on everyone's bday?
So, you are a spin addict too eh? Love it!!!