Monday, September 22, 2008

just for fun

okay so I was searching picture cds for pictures to print. I am so behind on the kids scrapbooks it truely is pathetic. (Not that I have ever felt caught up but when A has 5 huge books, M has 2 and L has 5 pages....I swore I wouldn't let that happen and I did). I have a print credit at Costco so I thought I would get a whole bunch of stuff uploaded and printed so I can get to work. Well I stumbled across this.....









It was taken when we were packing up to move. It made me chuckle because it is so silly and so L. He takes after his dad and is a cute little dork. (Can I say that about my kid?!) Anyway it brought a smile to my face and is my favorite photo for today.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

What a doll baby! That picture is precious!

I have these great scrapbooks of dental school and almost nothing of Europe or New England. (Sigh)

Freer Family said...

Very cute!

Cole tells me all the time that I need to make a scrapbook for Carson so he can have memories too. Nothing like having your 5 yr old make you feel guilty about how behind you are in scrapping, lol.