Tuesday, September 30, 2008

my alarm this morning

Okay so I was lying in bed thinking I really should get up but my alarm had not gone off this morning. When I hear "Mom? Mommy?" long pause, "Mommy?" It is L calling me from his crib, I wish I could have recorded the adorable way he was calling for me. Now it takes a lot to get me out of bed anytime before I need to be and then usually add the snooze to that too. Well how could I resist? The reward was well worth it. When I came into his crib and picked him up, I received a huge squeeze and a "here you are!" I melted. He articulated it so well. I was in disbelief. I asked Justin if he had heard it and he said that it was very clear what he said. I brought L back to our bed and snuggled him as he was telling me all about the things he saw in my room and out the window. Can I just freeze frame right now?
If you want to see something really cute...go to Haylee's blog. She just posted a favorite from our photo session and it is mine as well. L is just too cute and I know I am not completely biased because others tell me the same thing :).
ps It is a good thing he is cute and there is such thing as Magic Eraser. The marker came off of the cabinets. Phew! I didn't quite want the territory to be marked in remembrance of this stage for years to come.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! I went to Haylee's site.
Wow!
I love L's pic.
He's so beautiful. Such a great shot.
But Noah is wondering why L is "sad". I explained that he was serious, not sad. But Noah's not convinced.