Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor day weekend

Well yesterday was a bust but we had a great weekend. Maybe our last hoorah for summer and my last sunburn for the long winter ahead. Saturday was beautiful we went to a reservoir and played in the mud on the beach and rode the wave runner. L thought the "boat" was awesome! Justin and I had a retirement party to go too. The kids went to the cabin with Grandma, Grandpa and cousins. We were supposed to go the reservoir again on Monday but it decided to rain/hail most of the day and then about 1pm when we decided to head home it started to snow. brrrrrr. The temperature has dropped a good 20 degrees here at home too. I get excited thinking of Fall. Now if I can find my box of sweaters and long sleeve shirts.



1 comment:

Tonya said...

Sooooo fun! Wish we were there with you.

The jet ski looks like a blast.
Miss you!