Friday, January 16, 2009

gearing up for Valentine's

I needed to replace the empty spots with something seasonal. Taking all of Christmas down was nice but then I realize how much I want to decorate and buy furniture and we aren't quite ready to go there yet. So I broke out the Flirty and Sweetie Pie Bo Bunny papers and made some fun Valentine's decoration.
Do you remember the Christmas calendar and stars I did for December...well I thought I would make a year of it and change it up with the season and add new calendars.
Photobucket

I wanted to find hearts in either wood or chipboard I couldn't find any that I liked so I went to the valntine candy aisle and got teh heart shape chocolate boxes. They were so much fun and easy to cover.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just love these little birdies. They are so adorable!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Cute! your very festive, good job!!!

Kristi said...

you are killing me here.

Honestly, all of it is fabulous beyond reason. :)

Traci said...

cute! I heart your love word too!

Marci said...

Ashley~! You are so darn talented! You just amaze me. Thanks for talking to me and cheering me up. I really needed that!