Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Eve

okay I know everyone is probably ready to move on from Christmas but we are still packing up the tree and decorations. I am almost done, I have been just dragging my feet because there isn't really much to put away.

Christmas Eve- We had my side of the family over to our house (We missed you Nick-a-Nick, Craig and Des). It was great fun and no one stressed out (I decided that I wasn't going to freak out on the details and just enjoy....It was wonderful, No need to be Martha Stewart and get sick over it.)

I had to take a picture of my driveway. Yep all those cars were at my house. Thank goodness we put in the extra cement driveway on the side.
















Everything all set out and the game of prizes about to begin.




















John and Natalie sporting the aprons I made that they won in the game. Aren't they cute!
















And Santa's helper even came to our house too....(ie Papa!) We have great connections to Santa.









No comments: