Wednesday, January 7, 2009

icy

It almost felt like I was in New England..the windchill was definetly a cold reminder. We could have maybe picked a warmer day but we did it anyway. My mom gave me this cute snowman. I have him in my window above my kitchen sink. I love the way the sun hits him.







Here we are ice skating. It took awhile to find feeling in our toes and fingers....brrrrr. I have never had frostbite but was pretty sure I was nearing the first stages on my toes. Why don't they insulate the toes on ice skates???





Leigh had her phone picked up by a homeless guy. Thank goodness a security guard was right on it, (ie watching him pick it up). Then it was off to the Spaghetti Factory for Mizithra cheese spaghetti. We drank a ton of herbal tea to get warmed up and then I had minestrone soup too. Ahhhh it has been too long. After dinner we headed back to our place for some Guitar Hero World Tour. Watching their nearly 9 year old play on expert was seriously amazing. Justin and I want to get this when we finish the basement, we just need the game and some drums. We had a great family day. Thanks Fasslers for the good time, good eats and lots of great laughs!!!

1 comment:

Leigh said...

No thank you for inviting us!! We had such a good time. We are so thankful that you are our neighbors!! More good times to come!!